Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
On 9/3/2015 5:46 AM, Carlos wrote:

Hi Sylvia,
I'm not sure why you would be experiencing this problem,but if all else fails you might want to consider completely uninstalling and then reinstalling it.  The download page for Microsoft Security Essentials is here.
----- Original Message -----
From: Sylvia
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 7:22 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Strange issue with microsoft security essentials

Hi listers, I'm experiencing a weird issue with MSE. Every time I attempt to do a full scan, everything seems to go well until I reach 85 per cent. At that point, the program seems to stall and the scan doesn't complete. This issue started a few days ago and I'm not sure what might be causing it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Sylvia.