From: Nancy Hill
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 7:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get access to an IPad

Ashley, will you reply directly to me. I just have not been successful.

Many thanks,

nancy

On 6/15/2021 7:26 PM, Nancy Hill wrote:
Ashley, I hit CTRL R so I hope this goes only to you.

Thanks,

nancy

On 6/15/2021 7:04 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
Hello, if you want to contact me off list I would be happy to give
you instructions on how to gain access to the iPad. Email me back off
the list for assistance with this problem

Ashley

On Jun 15, 2021, at 5:56 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@comcast.net>
wrote:

´╗┐Group,

I have a good friend whose Mom passed away unexpectedly last year.
In going through her things she found an I Pad that is fairly new,
but she can not gain access to it.

What must my friend do to be able to gain access to this almost new
IPad?

Thanks for your help and advice.

nancy