Re: how to get access to an IPad

Nancy Hill

Ashley,

Thanks so much.

I would certainly appreciate your instructions.  Deb's Mom also had an older IPad...and of course, she can use it...lol

Deb is our church's secretary and she and I are good friends and as she is an only child (we are grown, not teenagers) we would appreciate it if we could get help in getting that almost new IPad up and running.

On 6/15/2021 10:26 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
Hi Nancy,
This is Ashley Breger from the list. Feel free to reply to this email as it should go directly to me instead of going out to the whole list for any assistance.

Ashley

On Jun 15, 2021, at 7:40 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@comcast.net> wrote:

Ashley, will you reply directly to me. I just have not been successful.

Many thanks,

nancy

On 6/15/2021 7:26 PM, Nancy Hill wrote:
Ashley, I hit CTRL R so I hope this goes only to you.

Thanks,

nancy

On 6/15/2021 7:04 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
Hello, if you want to contact me off list I would be happy to give you instructions on how to gain access to the iPad. Email me back off the list for assistance with this problem

Ashley

On Jun 15, 2021, at 5:56 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@comcast.net> wrote:

Group,

I have a good friend whose Mom passed away unexpectedly last year. In going through her things she found an I Pad that is fairly new, but she can not gain access to it.

What must my friend do to be able to gain access to this almost new IPad?

Thanks for your help and advice.

nancy