Re: how to get access to an IPad

Gene

Do you have a voice recorder or do you read and write Braille?  I wrote all steps or almost all steps on new lines.  If you take notes in some way, then follow them and refer to each step before you do it. you can perform the procedure without memorization.

If you follow notes on the computer, alt tabbing  between the window with the notes and back to the window where you are following the procedure, the notes won't work as described. That's because every time you open the menu and tab away to look at more instructions, the menu will close.  So use notes not on your computer.

Gene

On 6/15/2021 10:19 PM, Nancy Hill wrote:
Ashley, I am trying to study Gene's kind help...but so far I am not very good.

Ashley, please send me a note at:

girlyscream@comcast.net

Many Thanks,

nancy

On 6/15/2021 10:26 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
Hi Nancy,
This is Ashley Breger from the list. Feel free to reply to this email as it should go directly to me instead of going out to the whole list  for any assistance.

Ashley

On Jun 15, 2021, at 7:40 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@comcast.net> wrote:

Ashley, will you reply directly to me.  I just have not been successful.

Many thanks,

nancy

On 6/15/2021 7:26 PM, Nancy Hill wrote:
Ashley, I hit CTRL R so I hope this goes only to you.

Thanks,

nancy

On 6/15/2021 7:04 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote:
Hello, if you want to contact me off list I would be happy to give you instructions on how to gain access to the iPad. Email me back off the list for assistance with this problem

Ashley

On Jun 15, 2021, at 5:56 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@comcast.net> wrote:

Group,

I have a good friend whose Mom passed away unexpectedly last year.  In going through her things she found an I Pad that is fairly new, but she can not gain access to it.

What must my friend do to be able to gain access to this almost new IPad?

Thanks for your help and advice.

nancy