Re: how to get access to an IPad

Carolyn Arnold

One can also use Insert+Shift+R, which works with JAWS and Outlook.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nancy Hill
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 8:37 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how to get access to an IPad

I am using Thunderbird and I have used ctrl R and then ctrl shift R to try to respond only to Ashley.

BTW, it is probly the latest TB and one of the latest versions of Win10 plus Jaws.

Thanks for your help!

nancy

On 6/15/2021 7:36 PM, Gene wrote:
What e-mail program are you using. Someone can tell you how to write > to people offlist. > > Methods such as you are using often don’t work. Perhaps on some > lists, they might but on lists I’ve been on, which I think represent > the majority in terms of how they are set up, such techniques don’t. > But there are reliable ways to do this. > > Gene -----Original Message----- *From:* Nancy Hill > <mailto:girlyscream@comcast.net> <mailto:girlyscream@comcast.net> *Sent:* Tuesday, June 15, 2021 6:26 > PM *To:* main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> > *Subject:* Re: [TechTalk] how to get access to an IPad > > Ashley, I hit CTRL R so I hope this goes only to you. > > > Thanks, > > nancy > > On 6/15/2021 7:04 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io wrote: >> Hello, if you want to contact me off list I would be happy to give >> you instructions on how to gain access to the iPad. Email me back >> off the list for assistance with this problem >> >> Ashley >> >>> On Jun 15, 2021, at 5:56 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@comcast.net>
<mailto:girlyscream@comcast.net>