Re: Recommendations for a new laptop

Monte Single

John,

Tell us what an eMMC drive is  and why it should be avoided.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: June 16, 2021 10:15 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Recommendations for a new laptop

However, she should be sure not to get one with an eMMC drive.

Some but not all laptops let  you upgrade the storage and ram options later.

I’m going to assume you’d rather not open it up at any point

Do you want  us to suggest some actual laptops for you?

A great k keyboard typing experience is a m must I’d presume.

John