Re: Recommendations for a new laptop

Gene

that’s interesting.

One question I have is who refurbished the machine.  If Best Buy, are they trustworthy?  I wouldn’t hesitate to purchahse a manufacturer refurbished machine, but I’d want more information about machines refurbished by others.

Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Recommendations for a new laptop

Hey Gene,

So I checked in your  price…

You can indeed get something good enough  for this price and this is  at the bottom of what you agreed would be enough for most users.

HP Refurbished EliteBook 640 G2 14" Laptop Intel Core i5 16GB Memory 256GB Solid State Drive Black BB5-32870 - Best Buy

There are others, and even though this is an older processor, for her I think this would do just fine.

John