Re: (OT): Welcome to Windows-access and Windows mailing lists

Jaffar Sidek

Well, it is easier to ignore the notice than to subscribe. Cheers!

On 17/6/2021 5:19 am, Monte Single wrote:
Do we really need another windows group??

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Akash Kakkar
Sent: June 16, 2021 1:46 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io; program-l <program-l@freelists.org>; nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>; main@techtalk.groups.io; accessindia@accessindia.org.in; blindandroidusers@groups.io; blindtech@groups.io

Dear all,
As we all eagerly wait for the release of new Windows OS (most probably #Windows11) I would like to invite you all to windows-access mailing list.
To explain more about this, I'll be running 2 mailing lists related to Windows. 1 is called "windows-access" and another is "windows".
Windows-access is there for any discussion regarding which includes Windows OS and it's accessibility including screen reader compattibility, applications and all.
Second mailing list: "windows" is a generalised mailing list which can be joined by anyone no matter he/she is sighted/blind and it allows any discussion revolving around Windows.
If you specificly want to talk about the accessibility of Windows OS and don't want to mingle up with the conversation of non-accessibility conversations, then you can join exclusive windows-access mailing list
via:
windows-access+subscribe@groups.io
and to post to this list:
windows-access@groups.io
Otherwise you can join generalised windows mailing list which is there for everyone:
windows+subscribe@groups.io
Send a mail to post to this list:
windows@groups.io
welcome you all in the both groups in advance.
with regards,
Akash