Re: help changing view in downloads folder using windows 10
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vicki W
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help changing view in downloads folder using windows 10
1. Hit WINDOWS+E for Windows Explorer.
2. Keep pressing D to get to Downloads, and press ENTER.
3. Make sure nothing is selected and press shift f10 for the context menu.
4. Find the Group option there, and press ENTER on it to get to the submenu.
5. Choose NONE, and hit ENTER.
This should fix the problem.