looking fo over the ear headphones

heather albright

Hello, I have a hard time to find Bluetooth ear buds. I like my oggy true Bluetooth wireless  earbuds. I got them for 19 dollars with the discount off amazon, they do not have them anymore. So I got the amazon echo buds but, no matter with tip I tried, the shape of the buds kept falling out of my ears. I told the amazon rep and they said that is a common problem with some people with the earbuds.

was wondering if anyone can recommend on ear Bluetooth headsets. I want to be able to carrying them in my purse when I go out. So is there a set of on ear headset that can fold up to take on the go? I really wished ear buds worked for me, at least one did. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10