Re: looking fo over the ear headphones

Abbie Taylor

I recently purchase the Ancher SoundLife noise-canceling over-the-ear headphones from http://www.mysticaccess.com  These headphones can be used wired and can connect to more than one device. The neat thing about buying products from Mystic Access is that they provide audio tutorials that you can either download or have them send you on an SD card along with the product.

These headphones sound great. Not only do they drown out external noises, but when you use the in--line microphone, it drowns out external noises while you're on a call or making a recording. I highly recommend them.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...