Re: downloading purchased software from amazon.com?

Troy Burnham

Sorry to sound so dumb but how do I get to the ms store on my computer and then how do I find my purchase? I did notice that one of the e-mails I received from amazon has a code in it so I have that.

Troy

On 6/20/2021 10:05 AM, Monte Single wrote:
Try looking for it in the m s store.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bharat
Sent: June 20, 2021 8:54 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] downloading purchased software from amazon.com?

Hi Troy,

I have never bought any softwares from Amazon nor do i have any experience i this regard. However, from what i have read in their terms & conditions is that they only provide you the key to activate the software & the actual installer still needs to be downloaded from MS.

I tried looking for a place to download the installer, however, couldn't find one.

See, if the directions to download the installer are given on the order page. If nothing else works, you may contact MS via BeMyEyes.

Sorry, I couldn't be of any help rather than throwing random ideas at you but I hope, it works.

On 6/20/21, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

How do I download software that I bought from amazon.com? I purchased
ms word the other day and I see it in my software library but I don't
see how to download it.

Thanks.

Troy