Re: downloading purchased software from amazon.com?

Bharat

This below page answers your question. Apparently, you can download it
from Microsoft store. Once the app is downloaded you may activate it
using the supplied key. for more clarity refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/what-s-the-difference-between-microsoft-365-and-office-2019-ed447ebf-6060-46f9-9e90-a239bd27eb96

& yes, if all else fails, please call up MS via BeMyEyes. They have
always been very helpful & kind.

Thank you,

bharat.

On 6/21/21, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@gmail.com> wrote:
I went to microsoftstore.com, but it asks me to sign in with my account
info and I don't have a microsoft account.

Troy

On 6/20/2021 2:33 PM, Troy Burnham via groups.io wrote:
Sorry to sound so dumb but how do I get to the ms store on my computer
and then how do I find my purchase? I did notice that one of the
e-mails I received from amazon has a code in it so I have that.

Troy

On 6/20/2021 10:05 AM, Monte Single wrote:
Try looking for it in the m s store.