Re: decided to buy a new desktop

enes sarıbaş

See though for someone on a budget this new AMD systemv is good specs.

https://www.theverge.com/22538867/asus-zenbook-13-oled-review-amd-ryzen-specs-features-price

On 6/20/2021 10:48 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

A Refurb might get you something better at the 500  price point.

I remember posting something here the other day that actually was 256SSD , 16GB of ram,  and Core I5 but forget which chip it was now.

eBay can be your friend too 😊

So lol, I think we more or less agree after all of this.

Thing is if you take a look at it and think $900 now  get more value than if you bought a  laptop for $500 and a second one for $400.

And you can add two  year or more warrantee onto that but that shoots your price tag  up of that refurb unit, and if you  are gonna spend that money on the  insurance anyway, might as well just  put it toward  a better machine.

But you know other than  processor and ram and that, people get better keyboards for the higher price point too.

John