Re: This Week's ClubHouse TownHall Wrap-up

Marco Curralejo

Hello everyone,

Welcome to this bonus Blind Tech Guys episode, featuring all that went on at the latest ClubHouse TownHall. We trust you will enjoy this episode. As always, we thank you for your support and for being a part of the community.

On this week's first bonus episode, Marco sat down and updated us all on what happened at the latest ClubHouse TownHall event.

To listen to the show, head on over to the Blind Tech Guys Website, where you can easily subscribe and listen in your preferred podcast player, or you can simply ask your smart speaker to "play the latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys podcast".

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo