Re: Accessible TV's right out of the box

Merv Keck

Toshiba Fire TV is accessible right out of the box. I have the 43 inch and it has 4 HDMI and one thumb drive which I use extensively to view media I previously saved to my computer. It also has Alexa built in so I can control it with my voice if I so choose. I needed no help or vision to put this together or to connect it to anything. It also has voice view which is very customizable.
Merv

On Jun 21, 2021, at 8:33 PM, Blaster <blaster.nil8@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi list, Since Amazon is having their big 2 day sale I was wondering
if anyone could tell me if any of the talking brands are accessible
right out of the box, since I don't have sighted assistance. I found
these brands available.
Toshiba, Samsung & Insignia.
If anyone has set one of these TV's up from scratch I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks,
Blaster