Re: An Amazon problem

Loy

This is something different. i was trying to order a SSD drive, After I picked the brand, there were a list of sizes,250GB, 500 GB and 1 TB. There were no check boxes. I tried using spacebar also enteron the discriptions and never could get the right one selected. Also tried to order some products for my wife, that came in different quanity boxes, same problem there  also. I have only seen this happen this past week.

----- Original Message -----
From: Holly
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] An Amazon problem

Loy:

I have found that sometimes when you arrow down through the size choices, JAWS does not announce the options.  I just arrow down once, then Shift tab to the beginning and then the size will be announced.  You may have to do this more than once to get to where you want.  If all else fails, call Amazon disability and have them pick the items and size and put into your cart.