Re: dropbox issue

Kimsan

am I suppose to unlink it?

It says macbook pro in the last hour.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 9:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] dropbox issue

You need to link the Mac computer to your Dropbox account.  Try the following:

Using JAWS 2020 and Google Chrome, I do the following:

On Dropbox site, after logging in, enter on Account. This expands the account menu.

Enter on Settings

Enter on Security tab, to select it.

There are several other settings before the list of devices. Either scroll past them, or look for the word "devices" on the page.

Devices currently linked to Dropbox are listed from the most recently used to the oldest. Each device has an indication of when it was last using Dropbox,
and each device has an "unlink" button.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 8:05 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] dropbox issue

Hi,

So I pay for the 2 tb option for drop box. I at times from my windows machine put things into drop box. When I go to the mac, launch drop box, I’m not seeing the item in there, and only see it on the windows side. Any thoughts?

Thank you