On 6/23/21, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
The only option I had was to unlink it which I did and linked it again but
no go.

On Jun 23, 2021, at 11:03 AM, Mike B <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:

Do you have the option to link the Mac? That might be showing only
because Dropbox was accessed by the Mac.

Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close Enough!"

----- Original Message -----
From: Kimsan via groups.io <mailto:kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] dropbox issue

am I suppose to unlink it?
It says macbook pro in the last hour.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>
<main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>> On Behalf Of
Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 9:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>

You need to link the Mac computer to your Dropbox account. Try the
following:

Using JAWS 2020 and Google Chrome, I do the following:

On Dropbox site, after logging in, enter on Account. This expands the
account menu.

Enter on Settings

Enter on Security tab, to select it.

There are several other settings before the list of devices. Either scroll
past them, or look for the word "devices" on the page.

Devices currently linked to Dropbox are listed from the most recently used
to the oldest. Each device has an indication of when it was last using
Dropbox,
and each device has an "unlink" button.