From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Blaster
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 12:06 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] dropbox issue

If you uploaded the files in question from your Windows PC they may have not
fully uploaded, so they wouldn't be available anywhere but the source PC.
Check the system tray icon and see if it's still sensing the folder and
uploading those files.

HTH,
Blaster

On 6/23/21, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
The only option I had was to unlink it which I did and linked it
again but no go.

On Jun 23, 2021, at 11:03 AM, Mike B <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:

Do you have the option to link the Mac? That might be showing only
because Dropbox was accessed by the Mac.

Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close
Enough!"