From: Holly
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] An Amazon problem

Loy:

I have found that sometimes when you arrow down through the size choices,
JAWS does not announce the options. I just arrow down once, then Shift tab

to the beginning and then the size will be announced. You may have to do
this more than once to get to where you want. If all else fails, call
Amazon disability and have them pick the items and size and put into your
cart.