Re: dropbox issue

Kimsan

It's not.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Blaster
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 12:19 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] dropbox issue

You can press the Windows key and tap the letter B key to go to the notifications chevron. Press the spacebar to open the menu and arrow up or down to see if it's in there.

If it's not in there then you need to launch dropbox with the desktop icon or from the start menu.
I once waited a whole day to upload a file to dropbox, only to find it wasn't running and it just sat in my dropbox folder on my pc, lol.

If dropbox is installed and there's no icon in the system tray, adding it back should be fairly easy, just let us know.

HTH,
Blaster

On 6/23/21, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I don't have dropbox displaying on the system tray how is that done?