Re: dropbox issue

Blaster

Here's how to show or hide icons on the system tray:

Press the Windows key on your keyboard and then type this:

taskbar settings

Then press the Enter key.

Press the H key to jump down the headers until you reach:

Notification area

Tab once to the link titled:
select which icons appear on the taskbar

Then press the Enter key.

This is a list of available icons that you can show or hide on the system tray.
Tab through the list and use the spacebar to toggle them on or off.

HTH,
Blaster

On 6/23/21, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
It's not.