From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2021 12:58 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] using NVDA

If you want links and controls to be on their own lines, never two or more on a single line, open the browse mode dialog, NVDA control b.  Tab to use screen layout when supported.  it is a check box.  Uncheck it with the space bar, tab to and activate ok.  NVDA will now behave the way JAWS does on web sites by default in this respect.