Re: using NVDA

Ann Parsons

Morning all,

NVDA and Jaws are similar. I'd put NVDA on your system, and leave Jaws there too. You can switch between them.

Many of the commands are identical e.g. read current line, read title bar, get time and more. NVDA behaves the same way as does Jaws in edit boxes.

If 'twere me, I'd go looking for tutorials. NV Access has an aexcellent one, though it is not free. It is well worth the price. Here is an example of what google can find for you.

Ann P.