Robot Question Please.

Janet

Hi Everyone,
I am wanting to buy a robot vaccume cleaner to vaccume my hardwood floors. My question is has anyone ever used a robot vaccume cleaner before? Are they easy to control, are they accessible enough to put together for a blind person, are they easy to clean, are they accessible for a blind person to use? If so, can you tell me which kind you used? I'm not sure if I would want a Wi-Fi connected one though, and I'm not sure if I would want a battery only one either, so it looks like my choices are limited! LOL!

Thank you all in advance for any sujjestions

Janet
Peace Be With You.