Re: Robot Question Please.

Hello,
I personally use the shark ion robot vacuum. It is very accessible other than the lights that are on it. Feel free to email me off list at the below email address.
Ashbreger@yahoo.com

Ashley

On Jun 28, 2021, at 8:01 PM, Janet <janet.harvard@outlook.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi Everyone,
I am wanting to buy a robot vaccume cleaner to vaccume my hardwood floors. My question is has anyone ever used a robot vaccume cleaner before? Are they easy to control, are they accessible enough to put together for a blind person, are they easy to clean, are they accessible for a blind person to use? If so, can you tell me which kind you used? I'm not sure if I would want a Wi-Fi connected one though, and I'm not sure if I would want a battery only one either, so it looks like my choices are limited! LOL!

Thank you all in advance for any sujjestions

Janet
Peace Be With You.