From: Dave
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2021 7:57 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] NVDA talking too much

Hello,

I have been using NVDA on a Win 10 System for a while now, and in the
last couple of weeks, NVDA is talking too much.

Actually, NVDA will just start speaking Odd Ball things, where there is
no Cursor, or even any Focus.

Yesterday, NVDA would suddenly read the Action Center Notification
Button. And NVDA would do this about every 10 to 30 seconds.

Before that, during another session of Windows, it might start reading
the Time, or some other obscure line on the screen that normally never
is read at any time.

I don't know if I have accidentally changed something in NVDA, or in
Windows, but I sure would like to shut this random reading off.

I have two other systems, one at home and one at work, both running Win
10 and NVDA, I they both read and work fine. It is just this one System
that is reading stuff that isn't even on the screen.

I could have another program running, covering up what is getting read,
and still, Action Center was Read, the Time was Read, A Slider Bar Value
would be read, Weird stuff. Driving me Nuts!

Anyone have a solution?

Thanks,

Grumpy Dave