From: Gene
Sent: Friday, July 2, 2021 1:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] need cd help

Are you saying you want one long file or you want each song encoded as a separate MP3 file?

If you are just using Windows Media Player, you can set it to create MP3 files.  I don’t think you can set it to combine all the tracks into one single MP3 file, however.

If you are already familiar and comfortable using Windows Media Player to rip cds, you might as well continue using that, but if you don’t know how to set parameters for what format is used and the bit rate, we can discuss that.

Sent: Friday, July 02, 2021 1:27 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] need cd help

Hello, I have more cds that I want to put on my pc as mp3s. However, I have not done this for a long time, long time. The last program I used was easy cd creator, I think like 4 or 5 version back in 2010 or 2011.I think it was a paid program and does not work with windows10.

So I did not like the windows utility to burn cds in to mp3s. Is there another program that one can suggest. I find the windows version turns it in to tracks, not mp3 files. Maybe I did not use the utility program that comes with 10 right. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10