Re: Strange issue with microsoft security essentials

Carlos

Both Windows 8 and 10 include Windows Defender by default which is basically a renamed version of Microsoft Security Essentials.

----- Original Message -----
From: Beth
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 7:50 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Strange issue with microsoft security essentials

What system OS are you running? 7, 8.1? What? I don't use MSE anymore, I got a divorce from that program a long time ago. lol
BEth
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
On 9/3/2015 5:22 AM, Sylvia wrote:

Hi listers, I'm experiencing a weird issue with MSE. Every time I attempt to do a full scan, everything seems to go well until I reach 85 per cent. At that point, the program seems to stall and the scan doesn't complete. This issue started a few days ago and I'm not sure what might be causing it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Sylvia.