From: John Holcomb II
Sent: Friday, July 2, 2021 6:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] need cd help

CDex, not codec.

Oy.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2021 2:27 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] need cd help

Hello, I have more cds that I want to put on my pc as mp3s. However, I have not done this for a long time, long time. The last program I used was easy cd creator, I think like 4 or 5 version back in 2010 or 2011.I think it was a paid program and does not work with windows10.

So I did not like the windows utility to burn cds in to mp3s. Is there another program that one can suggest. I find the windows version turns it in to tracks, not mp3 files. Maybe I did not use the utility program that comes with 10 right. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10