From: Mike B
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2021 5:19 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Maximizing in Google Chrome

Press, Windows key + up arrow, or, hold down the, Alt key, and tap the spacebar to open the system menu, and press the letter, X.  You can also press, Alt + spacebar, and down arrow to, Maximize, and press enter, but if it says, Unavailable, this means the screen is already maximized.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.