From: Mike B
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2021 10:04 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Windows Key + Up Arrow Maximizes Window

3 stars for the maximize keyboard command.

Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts
Products this article applies to region
Windows 10
Products this article applies to region end
article
Keyboard shortcuts are keys or combinations of keys that provide an alternate way to do something you'd typically do with a mouse.

Here are several common keyboard shortcuts:

list of 8 items
•  Copy: Ctrl + C

•  Cut: Ctrl + X

•  Paste: Ctrl + V

***•  Maximize Window: F11 or Windows logo key  + Up Arrow

•  Task View: Windows logo key  + Tab

•  Switch between open apps: Windows logo key  + D

•  Shutdown options: Windows logo key  + X

•  Lock your PC: Windows logo key  + L
list end

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.