From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vicki W
Sent: Saturday, July 3, 2021 3:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows Key + Up Arrow Maximizes
Window
Now this is interesting because it does nothing for my
screen at all. F11 changes it in the browser, but it doesn't
change it in the way it should. If I press alt space bar and
check to see if it's maximized, it tells me that it is, but
it isn't really.
This is a laptop, so I'm wondering if there isn't a setting
in displays that is getting in the way and needs to be
changed.
Vicki