Re: Windows Key + Up Arrow Maximizes Window

Mike B.

See if the below helps.

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/why-are-my-windows-opening-small-on-the-computer
Why Are My Windows Opening Small on the Computer?
By   Lara Webster
article
Google Nears 10th Anniversary
 Internet browser windows can have multiple tabs open at the same time.
Image Credit: Patrik Stollarz/Getty Images News/Getty Images

Whether you are using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox to browse the Internet, your browser windows can be adjusted to a variety of sizes. If
your windows are always opening in a smaller version it reflects the current settings of your Internet browser. You can change the settings so that windows
always open as large as possible.

 Small Windows

Small windows on an Internet browser are referred to "normal windows" and they are often the default setting for a Web browser. For your browser window
to occupy your entire screen it must be set to "Maximize" mode. The process for changing the size in which a window opens is the same for Google Chrome,
Internet Explorer and Firefox.

 Changing Settings

If you want all Internet browser windows to open across your full computer screen, locate the shortcut to the browser on your desktop or recently visited
programs list. Right-click on the shortcut icon and choose "Properties" from the context menu that appears. Go to the "Shortcut" tab and locate the "Run"
line, which holds a drop-down menu. Choose "Maximized" from the menu and then click "OK" to save your new setting.

 Individual Website Settings

Even if you ask your browser to open all windows in a maximized view, sometimes a website has settings that will not allow it to adhere to your request.
In that case the website will still open in a normal size window. You can always, however, manually expand an Internet browser window so that it fills
your entire computer screen. When you manually change a window size and close it in that state, your browser will remember the setting the next time you
open a window.

 Manually Maximizing Windows

To manually enlarge your browser window, click the square icon in the top right corner of the browser window located immediately to the left of the "X"
icon. Alternatively, press and hold the "Alt" key while you press the space bar on your keyboard. When the menu appears in the top left corner of your
browser, hit the "X" key, which is the shortcut for opening a maximized window.
article end

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.