Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2021 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to know current url in windows browser

Control plus l

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2021 10:27
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Use f6 to move through whatever panes are opened in the browser window.  That’s what f6 does, it moves through different panes, or parts of the same window.  the person should press f6, then listen for what is spoken.  When he/she is in the right place, he will hear the address being spoken.  If desired, you can copy it to the clipboard with control c.  Don’t move anywhere first, just use control c.  You can then paste it into something like an e-mail using control v.

To return to the ;page, use control 6 again until you are in the page.