From: "Joe Orozco" <jsoro824@gmail.com>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2021 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] branchless (online only) banks?

I've used Ally, Capital One, and, currently, CIT Bank. All have been
accessible. I mostly use these for emergency funds. I've still kept a
traditional bank for things like cashier's checks.--Joe

On 7/2/21, Wendy Walker <wenincal@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes and it can be done right from your banks app if they have the option
like Ally Bank does.

On Jul 2, 2021, at 6:08 PM, John Holcomb II <jhii926@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Is Zel? Is it something like PayPal where you can pay people and they
can pay you?
Thanks guys for all your help so far!
John