Re: How do I reset my iPhone without needing to go through settings?

Carolyn Arnold

No, that just reboots your phone, kind of like Control+Alt+Delete on Widows.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Saturday, July 3, 2021 8:05 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How do I reset my iPhone without needing to go through settings?

Hi Abby,

When you say press the up and down volume buttons and then holding the power button for about 30 seconds, just what does this do? Does it wipe the phone clean and then you have to start with set up all over again: choose language, enter WIFI SSID and Password?

On 7/3/2021 6:24 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:

You can reset the phone by pressing the Volume Up button, then the Volume Down button, then pressing and holding the Power button for about thirty seconds. The phone should automatically restart. I hope that helps.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@gmail.com <mailto:abbietaylor945@gmail.com>

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grevous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice; For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!