From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: Monday, July 5, 2021 14:04
To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io' <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] NVDA Help Please.

Hi Everyone,
I am ready to switch from JAWS to NVDA screen reader, so my question is can
someone please tell me what is the knewest version of NVDA, so I can
download it? Can someone give me a link to download it from a safe web site?
Can someone tell me what I might need to know about downloading NVDA? Is
there a certain setting I should know about when installing NVDA? Any other
tips will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

Janet

Peace Be With You.