From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2021 5:14 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NVDA Help Please.

As others have said - www.nvaccess.org is the site you want.

Also, as someone coming from Jaws, there is an article with information on some of the first things which might be useful for you - where things you know from Jaws are in NVDA and so on: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/SwitchingFromJawsToNVDA

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 8:06 AM Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

Hi Janet,

Here is the link  to download the current version of nvda.

https://www.nvaccess.org/download/

The current version is 2020.4.

ON the download page you are asked to makea donation.
This  is voluntary.

You will find that nvda is very similar to jaws.