Having trouble accessing the NFB21 app

Sharon Hooley

Is anyone having trouble accessing NFB21? I'm trying to open the event, especially on my iPhone XR with IOS14.6. Either the text fields aren't showing, or when it does, it seems to give me the run-around. Sometimes I can get as far as entering a verification code, but, unless I'm missing or doing something wrong, it just stays with name and email address. I'm sure the address is the one I used to register to the NFB convention. What could be going wrong? I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com