Re: NVDA List To Join Please.

Gene

One list is what I’ll call the main, in terms of size group for English speaking users.  While other groups have technically knowledgeable users, this is the group where you will have the most.

You can join by sending a blank e-mail to:

From: Janet
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2021 5:55 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] NVDA List To Join Please.

Hi Everyone,
I've attempted two times to install NVDA 2021.1 beta, but each time, I get a message saying instalation failed due to an error, please check the log viewer, and I then get a ok button. I press the ok button, and NVDA is still there because if I press the space bar NVDA says space, but that is as far as I can get with him.  Any ideas? Does anyone know of a NVDA group I can join?

Janet

Peace Be With You.