From: Janet
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2021 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NVDA List To Join Please.

Hi Quentin,

No I’ve never had NVDA installed on either of my PCS, so this is the very first time.  Although, I can’t help but wonder what is this all about.  I guess I just have a curious mind!  Smile!  Is there anything you can tell me so I can check something about what might be causing an error?  I am installing NVDA on my new Windows 10 laptop, and apparently NVDA found something wrong, I would like to know what that might be.

I am now just wondering if I attempted to install NVDA on my Windows 7 Desktop, just being curious again!  LOL!  I can’t help it!  Smile!  Although just one more thought, how about if I attempt to download NVDA 2020, just to see if NVDA might find the same error?

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated!

Janet