Issue With MLB Audio and Firefox

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I use the iPhone for MLB game day or audio and I have had no problems. Recently, people on some lists have reported issues with receiving the feeds on desktops and laptops. I hadn't tried this for years so I tried it and at least with Firefox, the issue is verified. The feeds work with no problems with Microsoft Edge.

I tried removing cookies associated with MLB.com but that did not work.

Any help would be appreciated--especially for those who have to have access via desktops and laptops.

--
Signature: