Re: reading pdf's

Kimsan

Yes, and I shift tabbed like 10 times.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 7:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] reading pdf's

Do you hear open file dialog spoken when you issue the command control o?  Try shift tabbing more than once.  I don’t know just exactly what you will move through but there should be a list of files and folders, as there is in any standard open dialog.

From your description, however, you may not be in the open file dialog.  If not, and if you are using control o, I don’t know what the problem is.  You can use another program, of course, I discussed using browsers because you won’t have to install another program.

If you don’t hear open file dialog when you use control o and wait a little while, let us know and let us know what you do hear.

Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2021 9:21 PM

Using chrome, when I do CTRL O, shift tab to navigate to the file, so far all I hear is remove and the name of a recent URL I visited.