Re: Wi-fi calling

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

What issue are you having? Or are you looking for step-by-step directions on how to do it? If you are looking for directions, do the following:
1. From a Home screen, swipe up to display all apps. If using a screen reader, swipe up with two fingers.
2. Navigate: Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile Network .
3. Tap Advanced. then tap Wi-Fi calling.
4. Tap the Wi-Fi Calling switch to turn on or off .

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 1:20 PM Michael Rodgerson <monex249@...> wrote:
I need help turning on Wi-fi calling on my Pixel4A.

Thank you

Michael Rodgerson

--
Best,