Re: reading pdf's

Gene

If that’s the case, I don’t know why shift tabbing once or twice doesn’t place you in the folders and files list.

Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] reading pdf's

Yes, I hear open dialog

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 7:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

    I checked a bit ago but I didn’t remember the exact wording correctly.  I hear open dialog.  I then hear file name combo box spoken.  I’m correcting the description for accuracy.  Either way shouldn’t have caused problems This small change in my description of what you hear shouldn’t be of importance and I’m using NVDA.  Even if you hear something slightly different, it shouldn’t matter.  But it may be very helpful to know what you hear when the dialog opens.