Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 1:57 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Iphone stress

Hello, I need some help seriously!
For some strange reason, since last night, my voiceover has been not working properly.
I can only get speech if it comes through Bluetooth headset, if I disconnect this headset I cannot get any speech output. At the same time, my braille display, which is functioning perfectly otherwise, will not respond to anything other than being able to read if I swipe on the screen.
I am using an iPhone 12 mini, is the latest update of the operating

System.
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated! Thanks Kerryann F.. Ifill