Re: SE 2020 input please!

Shelly Kane

You were asking about the iPhone SE 2020, well, the actual SE stands for Special Edition and it's the second generation as someone else said.  I just wanted to clarify that for you what the SE  stood for.  HTH!

Shelly

On 7/14/2021 8:51 AM, Dave Mitchel wrote:
thank you to all who replied with input.

since I can get $200 off from my carrier I think I'll be doing this
exchange pretty soon.

Y'all take care and once again thank You!

Dave

On 7/13/2021 4:59 PM, Dave Mitchel wrote:
I am considering updating my old SE with the newer one and would like
input on whether they are worth upgrading or not. what is the learning
curve on the newer phones etc.

Thanks Bunches!

Dave