Accessibility of Windows Remote Desktop Protocol

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I am using NVDA 2021.1 on Windows 10, and will be attempting to
utilize my university's facility to access an on-campus cluster
computer remotely. It seems to operate via screen-share and is based
on "the built in Remote Desktop protocol in Windows." It is unclear to
me Is this is accessible with a screen reader though.

I would love to hear from people who have any experience with the
Windows remote protocol or something that matches my description
above. Any and all tips and thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah
Stanford University | Class of 2024
E-mail Address: bhavya.shah125@gmail.com